Cancellation & Rain Check/Credit Policy
- 48 Hour Cancellation Policy: No refunds for cancellations or changes in number of players made inside of 48 hours of the tee time unless playing conditions are deemed unplayable due to weather by Play Golf Alberta.
- We do expect our customers to play through light rain and short weather delays.
- If your group is called off the golf course due to weather/lightning and the delay is less than 60 minutes and you decide to quit your group will forgo the right to a rain check/credit.
- If weather conditions are unplayable, you’ll receive a future credit for booking through Play Golf Alberta.
- If weather conditions change during the course of the round and are unplayable, Play Golf Alberta will determine the credit based on a number of factors.
- Rain checks/credits will be offered by Play Golf Alberta not the Golf Courses.
- Golf in September/October can have many weather variables. Wind, colder conditions and frost delays all come in to play so we want your group to be prepared. If these conditions or delays don’t favor your liking then please cancel your tee times outside of the 48 hour cancelation policy. Play Golf Alberta works off of daily restricted inventory, meaning we aren’t able to replace last minute cancelations. We will not be offering refunds for any of the above conditions inside of 48 hours.